Thursday, December 29, 2011

Zoo Lights!

I really wanted to go to zoo lights at Brookfield zoo. And today or tomorrow was our last chance. My cousin Andrea and her husband were going today. So we decided to meet them there after work. We didn't get there until pretty late, but that worked out because by the time we got there a lot of people were leaving and we found close parking.

This is Penner on the way there, getting sleepy!

My sister Miriam and Sean with Penn in the living seas. This exhibit was super busy, because it was indoors and warm.
Looking at the fish.
Andrea, Penner  and Miriam.

Wow that's a big bear!
Family photo! I like the way this picture came out, even though we had to stand in mud to get it.


Overall, I was not very impressed with the zoo lights. It was nice to spend time with Miriam and Andrea, but the lights were not that great and it was super busy at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment