Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Part II

So after our own little Christmas we headed over to Sean's parents and celebrated Christmas with Sean's Papa and his Grandma Pat and his Uncle David. We also celebrated with his uncles on his dad's side, Jeff and Chip. We had an Italian Christmas. With beef and meatball sandwiches and salad. It was delicious. But very different from what I am used to. They made sure it was safe for Penner to eat so that was very kind and considerate. I always pack him separate food. His allergies are pretty tough around the holidays, he can't have anything with dairy or eggs, so nothing baked and nothing with butter, this disqualifies almost everything! But it was so nice of Sean's Papa and Grandma Pat to order food that was Penner kosher, I know that my mother in law was the master-mind behind that decision.

Here is Sean's dad and brother with Penner.

                                                   
                                                Penner looking like a little man in his Christmas outfit.
                                                 Penner and his cousins, Ben and Camden.



                                                          Now with Addison!

                                                        Too cute, holding hands!

                       I love this one, it looks like Camden is choking Penn and he is making such a silly face.
                                                       Playing games on the ipod.


No comments:

Post a Comment