After Christmas at my aunt's house, we spent the night at my parents. I slept awful because I was freezing the whole night. My parents moved our Christmas to another day, because as you can tell, Christmas Eve and day were already full of activities. It was very nice of them and I really enjoyed having Christmas there and not having to rush to the next place.
My sister Annah had to work that morning, but when you work at Starbucks you get off at like 11 am. It all worked out perfectly. She brought everyone a drink too, even Penner. I had a triple grande soy caramel macchiato and Penner had a coconut milk peppermint hot chocolate!
Eating breakfast like a civilized person. My mom always gets out her china and crystal and makes a beautiful breakfast for the family. I love this Christmas tradition.
Our drinks.
Then after breakfast it was time to open our stockings. Penner opened up his Buzz phone or as he says "Buzz hello" and then he was not interested in opening anything else. He just wanted to play.
My dad and my brother.
Penner kept going under the table to play. That's where my mom put all of his toys.
My sister and me, always on the couch, every Christmas morning.
This time with Noah.
My parents.
Penner got a doctor kit and he was so cute playing with it. He kept giving himself shots and then saying "ou!"
My little sisters got Penner this helmet and jersey. Penner loves helmets and he loves the bears, it's perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment