Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Part III

If you are keeping track, this post is about our 3rd Christmas celebration in 1 day. We are so blessed to live near our family but it makes Christmas crazy, busy and stressful. We left Sean's parents at about 4ish, and headed to my aunt's house out in Zion. Zion is a little further than Gurnee, about an hour away. We had one stop to make before went to my aunt's house. This stop was in Waukegan, so at least it was close to my aunt's house. We made a stop to go visit a friend of ours who made some mistakes and now is a part of the Salvation Army program. He is doing great and working very hard. Sean and I both very proud of him.

We finally got to my aunt's house and they were waiting for us for dinner. I felt really bad, I had no idea they were going to wait. They had a few set backs and only had to wait about 20 min for us. The dinner was delicious as always, and I got to eat everything this year! We had a roast and mashed potatoes and pink stuff, it was amazing, I only ate a little because I was still full from our Italian Christmas a few hours earlier.

Then it was time to open gifts. Penner is so cute opening gifts, if he likes one gift he just wants to play with that one, he doesn't want to open any more. Here is my sister Miriam (auntie Mimi) reading to Penner and Tristan.



                                              This is what Sean dinner after his 2 dinners!
                                               Penn giving Tristan a kiss, he is so lovable!
Family photo shoot, from left to right: Sean, Me, my mom (America), my Dad (Alan, in the back), he's holding Penner, in front of them Isa my sister, Noah my brother, Annah my sister, and Miriam my sister.

Before this picture Penner was going crazy and trying to hit everyone so this picture was during that madness.
                                             Now one with grandma Walton, my dad's mom.
                                                              Just the three of us.


                                              Miriam and Auntie Mimi reading to Penner.


                                            Uncle Kyle bought Penner this cute bears sweater.



No comments:

Post a Comment