This year I have been very behind on my Christmas shopping, I usually try to have most of my shopping done by black Friday. This year I had none done by black Friday. So today was a shopping day. We went to the prime outlets in Aurora. I guess prime means that even though there outlets, they are still too expensive. So unfortunately we spent the day shopping and I don't think we even got one gift, so stressful!
I hate shopping under pressure. I like to think of a meaningful gift for everyone that is just perfect for them. But since I am on a time crunch and a budget, this doesn't seem like it is going to be possible.
As we would walk through the outdoor outlet mall there were these rides and at everyone Penner wanted to stop and play. So he would play and then when we would make him leave he would cry. It was supposed to be 59 degrees out today so I only wore a sweater and then it was 39 and I was pretty cold. Still not bad for a Chicago winter though. It has been pretty mild so I am not complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment