Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November in Pictures.

I don't know why, but November is crazy for us every year. I have not blogged the entire month, and I barely took any pictures! I don't even remember what happened in November so here is a picture post of whatever happened this month.

Our last nice day at the park.

Penner's allergist appointment. His stuff was everywhere. All of his allergies have gotten worse, but I guess we can give him baked milk. This is not super helpful, milk is very easy to replace it's the eggs that are difficult to find a good replacement for. I personally like golden flax meal and applesauce, I think they are the best replacement I have found.


At Angelica's 1st birthday party, dressed like a pirate.
Every time we go to Target Penner finds this helmet and insists on wearing it the whole time. He loves helmets. When it is time to go I have to give him gum or candy to distract him from the fact that we are taking the helmet away.



Notice the outfit change, this is a different day, same helmet. We wanted to buy it, but it was not for sale because it was decor.




Zoo day with mommy!











Playing at the park in the zoo.



He likes to take pictures of himself now. This was one of his best takes.









No comments:

Post a Comment