I love Christmas! I felt like a little kid this year, I was so excited for Christmas music and shopping and decorating. So I am always most excited for Christmas with just the three of us. I love showering Sean and Penner with gifts. This year, however, Sean told me "I ordered the iPhone 4S for Christmas, so that is what you are getting me." It did make shopping a lot easier, but not quite as fun.
Sean reading Penn and I the Christmas story.
Excited to open his stocking!
Showing off the goodies that were in his stocking!
Daddy's turn!
Now it's my turn!
Penner wearing his moose hat and singing in his mic!
Sean got me a new camera!!! Penner through my last one on the ground and it broke! It was four years old so I was ready for a new one.
Sean with the IPhone he bought himself.
We also got Penner this table and chair set by Little Tikes. It was so cute when we brought it out he screamed and ran to sit on the chair. What a sweet boy.
My friend from work, Helen, bought Penner these really cute, Santa diapers. I was trying to get a picture of him in them with the Santa hat on, but he was not having it, as you can see below.
No comments:
Post a Comment