Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Zoo with mom and Annah.

It was such a beautiful day that we decided to go to the zoo. Sean had to work so I went with my sister Annah and my mom. As we walked into the zoo we saw this praying mantis on the ground. I know that there are a lot of cool animals in the zoo, but I thought this was picture worthy.

Penner was a monster the whole day at the zoo. I think it was because my mom and sister were there. He can get away with more when they watch him. I knew that if it was just me with him at the zoo or Sean and I with him, he would have been much better behaved. So the zoo was a little stressful, because he did not want to cooperate. We probably will take a break from the zoo now I was a little overwhelmed today.

Annah and Penn measuring themselves next to the dolphins. Recently a dolphin at the zoo died! It was a crazy accident, two dolphins were playing and they swam into each other head first. I guess they were swimming very quickly and the younger dolphins skull was crushed. It was a crazy, freak accident. Poor dolphin. This happened a few weeks before we went and with all the attention the dolphins had been getting we decided to go see them.

Then we went to the family play zoo and let Penn play for a little bit. I was trying to tire him out, no such luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment