Today was "boo at the zoo" and we got to go to the zoo with the Boyles. It was so fun. All the kids were dressed up in costumes which was cute. And it was a beautiful day to be outside. I love autumn.

This is the first time we used Penner's radio flyer wagon. It was not a huge hit. He liked it for the first 5 minutes he was in it, and then wanted to walk around on his own. He has become very independent. Today at the zoo when he was not listening to me I punished him by holding him. He's not the same little baby that always wanted me to hold him anymore. Now he is a toddler that likes to explore everything without his mom holding him or his hand. I don't mind that he walks on his own in the zoo, but I will not put up with him running off and not listening. So we had some times where I held him and he screamed for me to let him walk, and then he started listening. It was a little stressful, but eventually all worked out. Penn would get tired and want to ride in the wagon, but then he would decide he wanted to walk and would try to get out on his own while the wagon was still moving, fortunately we did not have any wipe outs.



Every time Penner sees this gorilla he says "Pop Pop" (who is my dad) and then wants to go by it.
This is Grace Boyle, she is so adorable! And she still likes to be held by her mom. It was funny because while Penner was upset he was being held, Grace was upset she was in her stroller because she wanted to be held.
The Boyle family. I think this was in the South America part of the Tropics house.
Posing as little otters!
We also saw the bears at the zoo, but it was too crowded to get any good pictures. The polar bears and grizzly bears were eating and playing with pumpkins. It was fun to watch. Now whenever Penner sees a pumpkin, he asks about where the bears are.
No comments:
Post a Comment