Today we went to see uncle Luke's football game. It was very cold and windy out today. Penner would not sit still he wanted to go run and play in the grass. So that's what Penn and I did the whole game. It was not a very exciting game, Luke's team was winning by over 50 points in the 3rd quarter.
I love this picture of Sean and Penner, Sean looks so young. Oh, on the note of looking young. We saw all the varsity football players walk passed and I could not believe they were the varsity players because of how young they looked. I think that some part of me still feels like I am still a young girl in high school. But seeing those high school kids smacked me right back into reality and then I felt really old.
Eating a cookie. This has been a recent theme, Penner get's upset, I give him a cookie and then he is happy and still for about 2 min.
Playing football in the grass.
He kept running and then making himself fall (very slowly) and then he would say "I ball."
Watching uncle Luke with Nana.
Here are a couple videos of Penner and Sean running, playing football and falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment