On Wednesday nights, Sean's mom always has a family dinner. It is very nice for Penn to get to play with all of his cousins. He really loves them and gets excited to play every time he sees them. It is nice when he plays with older kids like his cousins because then I don't have to worry about him hurting anyone (he likes to throw things). We were also celebrating EmmaBree's 1 year old birthday! Here is EmmaBree giving Penn a kiss.
All the kids! Going from left to right there is Ben, Camden, Penner, Addison and EmmaBree. Happy birthday EmmaBree!
EmmaBree was very excited to open her gifts.
She got an American girl store baby doll, I am not sure what there exact name is. It came with a bottle and EmmaBree decided she was thirsty.
Penner went into the toy box and found this hat. I thought he looked so precious with his hat and overalls.
No comments:
Post a Comment