We went to Rob and Tiff's for Camden's 3 year old party today. It was kind of a stressful day, I was running late for work this morning so I just wore my scrubs there. I usually where regular clothes and change at work so that I don't bring anything gross home with me on my scrubs. However, today I did not have time to find anything other than my scrubs. I thankfully got to work on time. And then Sean picked me up and we had to go get Camden a gift. I know we left it to the very last minute. Sean was going to try to get one if he had time between meetings, but he did not. So after work we drove to three separate stores looking for Diego toys. We didn't find any! Not even at Toys'R'Us. So we gave up and got him a gift card. I know, we were those people that got the boring gift card. But I always really appreciate it when people get us gift cards so hopefully it will be useful to them.
They had a camp fire and we made s'mores. Penner wanted to stay outside and play the whole night, but it was so cold I could see my breath! So I tried to keep getting him to play inside and he kept having meltdowns, but they Sean went out with him and they played for a while. Then it was time to open gifts and Penner came in. He loved this little microphone thing that Camden got and was singing "la la" into it for the rest of the night.
Unfortunately I did not get very many pictures and none of the birthday boy, they were having too much fun, they would not stop and take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment