Saturday, September 24, 2011

20 months!

I know that I say this way too much, but it is true, I can't believe how time flies by. I feel like just yesterday I was picking out a cheeseburger costume for Halloween and now it's time to look for new costumes again! Where is all the time going? I haven't had a monthly update on Penn for a while and he is changing so quickly so I wanted to make sure to do this one.
  • He weighs 27 lbs.
  • Wears size 5 shoes
  • Loves to kisses.
  • Loves to yell "NO"
  • He loves football, he gets very excited when it is on TV, he yells "ball" and "hat" (for helmet) and then squeals with excitement!.
  • He loves to read and calls books a "boot"
  • We go for lots of walks together and Penner will yell "run" and then we will all run for a little bit.
  • He runs with one arm behind his back and one swinging back and forth.
  • He is a great eater, loves broccoli!
  • Penner still wakes up about twice a night.
  • He loves his family and cousins.
  • When he sees something or someone he likes he says " I wuv dis!"
  • We like to go for runs to the park (he gets to ride in the stroller) and then Penner loves to play at the playground, and we run home.
  • He loves balls.
  • Knows the color blue
  • Went on the potty once in July and hasn't since.
  • He likes to make the sounds for dogs, cats, cows, and make fishy faces.
  • He knows how to say mommy and daddy in Hebrew (that one was all Sean).
  • He still loves water and the bath!
  • His new fun game is pointing out different parts of the house like the wall or the floor etc...
  • He has stopped drinking milk (well he has never had cow's milk, but he used to love his coconut and rice milk and now he won't drink either).
  • He loves Elmo and Cookie Monster and Ernie! He can say their names and asks for them every day. He calls Ernie "Nernie."
  • He loves to dance and sing, when there is a song on the radio that tells him to put his hands up, he does.
  • He pretends different things are microphones and closes his eyes and sings into them ( a sign he is spending too much time with my sisters!).

Penner I love you very much. I can not believe how time is flying by. Being your mom helps me understand true joy. It also helps me understand a little bit more of the love God has for us and the joy we bring Him. It makes me a little sad that you are growing up so fast, but it is so much fun watching you learn and experience new things. You are a very sweet boy and I love you.

Love,
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment