Walking down Michigan Ave. headed towards Grant Park.
I made us stop to take a family photo in front of the art museum.
Isa dancing with Penner. So we finally got to the dancing and it was all the way on the south end of Grant park, not the big grassy park area, which was sad because we missed the food trucks. We were all starving because we had planned on eating at the food trucks and they were not at the side of the park we were on so our next stop was food.
We stayed and danced a little bit, Sean danced with all of my sisters, it was cute. But it kinda smelled like BO where everyone was dancing and the dance floor was super slippery because it was a little rainy.
On our way back towards food we stopped at the Buckingham fountain. It was Penn's very first time seeing it! I was so excited for him to see if for the first time. He just kept saying "wa wa."
Phil and Sean talking by the fountain. It was a pretty nice time except for right next to us was a dad yelling and swearing at his son. It always makes me sad to see people treating their kids that way. I would like to have some words with that dad, but it is not my place.
We also stopped at the fountain at Millennium Park. I didn't have a change of clothes for Penner so I just stripped him down to his diaper and let him play. He loved playing in the water. It was so cute, but when he started shivering it was time to go.
My sisters Annah and Elizabeth with me and Penn.
My three sisters, Miriam, Isa, and Annah with Penner.
Finally, we got food at Chipotle, which I love. It was delicious and then we were all rejuvenated for the walk back to our cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment