Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day!

On Labor day we went over to Sean's parent's house and had a barbecue. It was BYOM, bring your own meat. It was so cold that day, like 50's I think. I dressed Penner so cute. I love his outfit. I love that gray sweater and it is getting small on him, I will have to find another one like that his size.


Penner is always so excited to see his cousins. And this time he got to see EmmaBree too! It is nice for him to play with bigger kids, I don't have to worry as much about them getting hurt. Penner gets excited and throws things so whenever we are with kids younger than him I am always worried he is going to throw something at them. With his bigger cousins I don't have to worry as much, it's a nice break.
Riding on the rocking horse with Auntie Megan. She's so silly!
Riding with EmmaBree, his younger cousin. She is 6 months younger than Penn and much bigger. He's just a little guy.
All the boys! Benjamen, Camden and Penner.
Sean grilled up all the meat, it looks delicious!


Camden and Penn playing on the rocks.
Eating corn, Penner loves corn. We also had smores, they were delicious, and the marshmallows were the biggest marshmallows I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment