We wasted no time today, we woke up got all our stuff packed and ready and headed back to Anchorage. Goodbye beautiful Seward, I will probably never see you again. I am sorry if there are too many pictures or details but I want to remember what happened and what we did. This blog is like a picture journal for me.
My handsome man and boy!
So on the way back home we saw a black bear on the side of the road! It was so exciting! I think it was just a baby bear.
We got back to the apartment and Penner was very excited to see the dog again. He had been asking about November the whole time we were in Seward. He would look at me, put his hands up and scrunch his face and say "where's woof woof?"
We were all pooped from a long trip and drive home. Erik, Britt and Chicago took a nap. And we had some errands to run before we leave tomorrow. So we went to the store to get some last minute things. And I did all our laundry and packed us up. We don't leave until tomorrow night, but I want to be all packed up so that we are not rushing tomorrow. I had to move things around a lot because one of the suitcases weighed more than 50 lbs. But we eventually got them both under 50 lbs.
I took some more pictures of the boys together in their pj's.
No comments:
Post a Comment