Well we went to the zoo again! Poor Sean is so sick of going to the zoo. I have a membership though and I am determined to use it. It is a very nice zoo and every time we go we can see whatever we want, we don't have to be rush to see everything in one day.
Anywho, Penner was not at all happy when we got our of the car's cool air conditioning and into the summer heat. This was one of our 90 degree days I think. I love the 90 degree days in fact I feel like it is a waste of summer to have cool days, but Penner is a very hot baby and he is not a huge fan of the warm days as you can see from his facial expression.
Sean's wingspan compared to a bald eagle's wingspan. He's pretty close.
Now it's Noah's turn.
There's one of the eagles fluffing it's feathers.
Penner looking at the polar bear skull. I asked if we could put it around his head like it was eating him, but the zoo people said no. He was scared of it anyways I put his hand in it so he could feel it and he was not a huge fan of that.
They have a mini aquarium at the zoo and Penn can walk right up to the glass and the fish swim pass him, he loves it! There is a children's play area with this giant fish head, so Penner and Isa decided to look inside.
Penn, Isa, Noah and me.
This is us again in the monkey house.
No comments:
Post a Comment