Sean you are a great dad, happy father's day. Penner and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. You love the Lord and seek Him first and that is the best thing you can offer us. I am so happy to have you as a husband and partner to raise Penn with. I am so excited for our future together and all our future children. You are an example of a godly man to Penn.
10 things I am grateful for about you:
10. You are hot!
9. You are fun and funny
8. You are very social.
7. You make great coffee.
6. You have a nice voice and sweet guitar skills.
5. You drive me to work a lot so that I can sleep a little longer in the morning.
4. I never have to take out the garbage, mow the lawn, pay the bills, get the oil changed (or anything else fixed) on the cars.
3. You love God and lead me towards Him.
2. You are desperate for Jesus and dedicated to His cause.
1. Knowing you helps me and makes me want to know Jesus more.
Penner and his daddy when he was just one day old and itty-bitty.
Cuddle time.
First time holding Penner. Already a great dad!
Push ups with Penner on his back.
Taking care of Penner when we had the epinephrine and allergy scare.
Daddy dressed me today.
Mustard and a cheeseburger for Halloween.
Merry Christmas.
Happy 1st birthday Penn!
Photo shoot with daddy.
Zoo Day!
Penn and daddy having fun!
Thank you Sean for being a great dad and a wonderful husband. You are a great picture of Christ to Penn and me. We love you.
10 things I am grateful for about you:
10. You are hot!
9. You are fun and funny
8. You are very social.
7. You make great coffee.
6. You have a nice voice and sweet guitar skills.
5. You drive me to work a lot so that I can sleep a little longer in the morning.
4. I never have to take out the garbage, mow the lawn, pay the bills, get the oil changed (or anything else fixed) on the cars.
3. You love God and lead me towards Him.
2. You are desperate for Jesus and dedicated to His cause.
1. Knowing you helps me and makes me want to know Jesus more.
Penner and his daddy when he was just one day old and itty-bitty.
Cuddle time.
First time holding Penner. Already a great dad!
Time for skin to skin with dad in the moby wrap.
Push ups with Penner on his back.
Taking care of Penner when we had the epinephrine and allergy scare.
Daddy dressed me today.
Mustard and a cheeseburger for Halloween.
Merry Christmas.
Happy 1st birthday Penn!
Aquarium day!
Photo shoot with daddy.
Zoo Day!
Penn and daddy having fun!
Thank you Sean for being a great dad and a wonderful husband. You are a great picture of Christ to Penn and me. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment