Sunday, June 26, 2011

Acting grown up.

Penner loves to sit in this chair. It is in the office and Sean will be working on the computer and Penn will go in there climb up on his chair and just sit there happily. I thought he looked so grown up in this big chair, reading his book.
It is nice when he is content on this chair. Usually we keep the office door closed because he will point to the power button on the computer and say "butt" and then go press it. Which is not so good for the computer and very frustrating if we are in the middle of something and lose all our work. He doesn't listen when we say no, I think it confuses him that there is a button or "butt" that he is not allowed to press. There are so many buttons on all his toys that he can press, so he doesn't quite get it yet.
Whenever I drink tea Penner comes up to me says "hot" and then "more." So if it is a tea that does not have caffeine I will give him the tea bag and he loves to suck on it! Another very grown up thing, liking tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment