On father's day Sean and Penner slept in and I woke up early to make us some Vegan pancakes with strawberries! Vegan because Penner is allergic to milk and egg. So Sean woke up to his favorite breakfast food, pancakes.
After breakfast we went for a bike ride to the park and then played at the park for a little bit. We only had the morning and early afternoon to celebrate Sean's fatherhood, and then we went to my parent's house and then to Sean's parent's house.
Penner loves the park. He is too cute.
Climbing up the stairs all by himself!
Later that night Sean got his fathers day gift. Which the bicycle trailer/jogger was a mothers day and fathers day gift, but I wanted Sean to have something to open that was new.
Sean with the books he wanted from amazon. I used Amazon gift cards that I had gotten for my swagbucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment