Me and Penn on the couch in our pj's getting ready to open gifts.
Penner opening his gift. I love this picture, look at those chubby legs. Have you ever seen calves that were as big as thighs before, because Penner has them.
Penner with his pap pap. We call my dad Pap Pap like from arrested development.
Sean was very excited about this shovel. Every time we went into Target he would look at it and say he wanted a shovel like this, and every time I would tell him just to get it, but he never would. So for Christmas my parents got it for him. He likes the weirdest gifts. Here he is very happy about his new ergonomic shovel. And his little knife my sister got him from Mexico.
Penner is all dressed in his outfit for our next stop, more Nana's house. My mom got him this outfit from baby gap, it is really cute and warm.
At more Nana's house Penn had a few meltdowns, he took a one hour nap and it was not long enough. This is Penner with uncle Steve, more Nana, and his cousins Addie and Ben. His cousin Camden was not in the mood to take a picture, he is hiding under the coffee table.
Penner got a singamajig from his Nana. She said it says uh oh and reminds her of the way Penn says uh oh..... He was a little confused by it at first but now he loves it.
Penner ended up having an allergic reaction while we were at more Nana's house. I am still not sure what he had the reaction to but there was a lot of cheese and chocolate everywhere. And while I am sure he did not eat any of it he received a lot of kisses from people who had been eating it, and his allergy is really sensitive, so I think that is what set it off. So I changed his clothes while we were there, rinsed off his hands, face and belly and gave him some benadryl. And we left. We went back to my parent's house because they live pretty close to where we were.
Penner fell asleep in the car, and I was so happy he was finally sleeping we didn't want to take him out of the seat and wake him up. So Sean carried Penn in his huge car seat into the house, we placed the car seat on my parents bed and turned off the lights and shut the door. We still had one more stop but we didn't care, we were going to let Penn sleep. So we let him sleep for two hours and he still did not wake up, but at this point we were running late for our next stop. So Sean carried the seat with Penner in it still sleeping back into the car. He slept the whole ride to my Aunt's house and was still asleep when we got there, so Sean and I waited 20 min in the car with him until he woke up. This was a much better nap and very needed. So after the whole day of being mean and crabby he was finally happy.
This is the sweater my Aunt Michelle made for Penner. It is very cute I love it. She is so talented, I don't know where she finds the patience to knit for so long. I have tried knitting a scarf before I always get about an inch finished and then decide I am bored.
This is the sweater my Aunt Michelle made for Penner. It is very cute I love it. She is so talented, I don't know where she finds the patience to knit for so long. I have tried knitting a scarf before I always get about an inch finished and then decide I am bored.
At my Aunt's house my mom's whole side of the family is there, aunts, uncles, great aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins, grandparents and great grandparents. It is a lot of people, but we are all really close and it is always very nice to see everyone.
This is Penner with his cousin Jayden (soon to be Whitney Jayden). After having her as a foster child for over a year my cousin Jasmin is finally going to adopt her. We are so grateful and excited for this. We have always known she was family, but now it will be official.

I'm a pepper! Penn saw everyone drinking out of these cans and kept pointing to them. So my sister Elizabeth gave Penner her can of pop before she opened it he put it up to his mouth and tried to get something and when he realized nothing was coming out he threw it, right in the direction of the two great grandma's. We are glad no one got hurt.

Gift time, Penner got this huge stuffed dog, which he loves, but I have no idea where to put it.

Penner and Jayden laying down on the pillows. They were getting tired at this point. They were so cute playing together.
I'm a pepper! Penn saw everyone drinking out of these cans and kept pointing to them. So my sister Elizabeth gave Penner her can of pop before she opened it he put it up to his mouth and tried to get something and when he realized nothing was coming out he threw it, right in the direction of the two great grandma's. We are glad no one got hurt.
Gift time, Penner got this huge stuffed dog, which he loves, but I have no idea where to put it.
Penner and Jayden laying down on the pillows. They were getting tired at this point. They were so cute playing together.
No comments:
Post a Comment