Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Penn's first Christmas eve! This was the first Christmas eve in a few years that I did not have to work, which was very nice since I have a child this year. So on Christmas Eve morning Sean, Penner and I did our Christmas celebration and gift giving together.


Opening up one of my gifts from Sean and Penn! I think it was Uggs and pj's I wanted from target and yoga gloves and socks (I always slip when I do yoga).

Sean got a man loofah in his stocking!

Holding up my stocking!

So sleepy!

Penner checking out all his stocking stuffers.


We bought Penner a spider man ball pit, as you can see it did not come with very many balls, we will have to buy more. At first Penn loved it, then he got stuck in there. So then he was afraid of it. He likes it again now.
My gift to Sean! I didn't wrap it, it was too much work because it was so big.


Sean and Penner's gift to me. It was an ipod touch. I love it! I forgot to take a picture, but I am sure everyone who reads this knows what an ipod touch looks like.

The family with our gifts! Sean's big gift was a a beer brewing kit so that he can make his own beer. Mine was the ipod touch, but I also love my pj's! And Penn chewing with the balls from the ball pit. Our first Christmas morning with Penner!

The family with our gifts! Sean's big gift was a a beer brewing kit so that he can make his own beer. Mine was the ipod touch, but I also love my pj's! And Penn chewing with the balls from the ball pit. Our first Christmas morning with Penner!

Later that day Sean, Penn and I went to my parent's house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family. I love celebrating with them. We always open gifts and have a big dinner, but we also have a time of prayer, worship and communion. It is just nice to know that my family is not only my family here on earth, but that they are also part of the body and the church.


The table set up all fancy for Christmas. I didn't know pink was a Christmas color but it looked beautiful.

Penner and Sean at the table ready to eat.

Our placement cards. Penn and I couldn't eat them of course, because they had milk and egg. But they looked delicious.

My cousin Kyle and Penner playing. Penner loved his cubs hat. It was their first time meeting, it went well as you can see.

During the worship time Penner was playing pick a boo with me under this table. I had to interrupt and get my camera because it was just too cute to miss.

Family picture.

Penner and my uncle Rich.

Singing during the worship time.

No comments:

Post a Comment