Thursday, December 23, 2010

Penner's 11 months old!

Penner is 11 months old. I just can't believe how time flies. He will be 1 next month and I still feel like I just had him. I forgot to take his 10 month old pictures but I will put up the 11 month ones soon.

Fun things Penn can do now:
  • He can wave hi and bye.
  • He still gives zerberts (my favorite!)
  • He says throws things on the ground and says uh oh.
  • He loves Christmas decorations, every time we are by a tree he goes "Ohhhhhhhh".
  • He says this, ma ma, da da, and uh oh.
  • He gives hi fives.
  • He loves music and he loves to dance.
  • He is still not walking, but his balance is way better than last month.
  • He knows how to stand but is scared to stand alone, when he realizes he is not holding on to anything he squats down really slowly and carefully.
  • He loves dogs, we don't have one but every time he sees a dog he is so cute.
  • He likes to join in when everyone laughs although his is usually a little delayed.
  • While I was wrapping gifts he liked to take the used wrapping roll up to his mouth and yell into it.
  • He yells ou! and then tries to pull my hair or grab my glasses. I keep telling him "no ou" but he doesn't listen.
  • He loves the guitar and tries to play it whenever Sean has it out.
  • His teething this month has been awful! Fevers and waking up every hour in the middle of the night.
  • He's already had his first ear infection :( and already been on antibiotics, which I had to fight him and hold him down so that he would take them.
  • He is allergic to egg and dairy. I hope that these will go away as he grows up, but we will see. As a precaution he and I are also not allowed to eat any nuts (although I am slowly introducing peanuts back into my diet and he has been fine.) and fish (I am going to start introducing that back into my diet again and see how he is, I miss sushi).
  • He loves his ma ma and is very clingy to me when he is tired or sick or just feels like it. I think it is because he misses me when I am at work, so I let him be clingy when I am home.
  • He loves his grandmas, which I love. Whenever he sees them he has a big smile and likes to give them a cuddle.
  • He is very social and usually likes to see and meet new people.

Dear Penner,

You are growing up so fast. Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you very much. Having you this Christmas was the best gift. Our prayer for you is that you grow up always loving and following our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment