Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chile's

I have a new found love for Chile's. I have never really liked or disliked chile's either way, I was just indifferent. But we went there the other day and I told them about the dairy and egg allergy. The manager came to the table with two pieces of paper. Once piece had a list of everything I could eat that did not have eggs and the other piece everything I could eat that did not have dairy.


This may not seem like a big deal, but it is to me. It is very hard and stressful going out to eat with these food allergies. I usually have to ask the server about a few different menu items which the server usually has to go ask the cook. It is not a huge deal, but I just always feel bad about it. It was also nice having a list of what I could eat instead of looking at everything that I could not eat. And an added plus was that on the day we went kids ate free, so we got Penner his first kids meal. He had grilled chicken and mandarin oranges (the only thing he could eat, but perfect.) He loved it and almost ate the whole meal!



Penner eating some guacamole! mmmm......
Sitting next to me like a big boy, because he was having a meltdown in his highchair.




Eating his mandarin oranges.




Trying to share.


Thank you Chile's for making eating with allergies easy and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment