Somebody pinch me. It is January 11th and we played in the park today with only a sweater on. It was in the high 50's!!!! I do not ever in my entire life remember having a January this warm! Honestly, I am glad for any temperature above freezing in January and February, and today we had 50's. I had to take Penner to play outside. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day! There was only one other kid at the park so Penner had the whole place to himself.
Hey mom, look at me! I probably should have put gloves on him, his hands got pretty cold.
Penner fell off this little step right onto his face and then he was scared to play on anything else for a while. He kept saying "I fall" and "I sad" it was heartbreaking. So then we walked around the park until he was over the fall and wanted to play again.
He loves basketball and just wanted to stare at the net. He was is awe of how big it was. Then we went back to the playground and on the way back he saw some squirrels and he asked me "I touch?" I told him that we do not touch squirrels because they might bite us, but that he could chase them. He was happy about that.
After the park he was pooped and I thought he looked like such a little man resting on the couch so I took some pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment