I love pinterest! If you don't have and you want one, let me know and I will send you an invite! I am not creative at all, so a site like pinterest is perfect for me. They have so many really easy ideas of how to make life a little more interesting. They had an idea on there to put glow sticks in the tub and turn the lights down. I love this idea. Penner loved it to! I also saw that another very creative mom did it and posted it on her blog. I guess all the cool moms are doing it!
Penner had so much fun. He loves his tub time, and we always take baths at night so it works perfectly. He kept saying "lights! tub!" And I got about 20 glow sticks for a $1 at the dollar spot at Target. Unfortunately I don't think we will be doing this many more times, because Penner always takes out the bath plug when I tell him we are done with the bath, well when he took out the plug this time, two of the glow sticks went down the drain, not good. Sean was not happy at all. So if you are going to try the glow bath make sure to watch the drain.
Penner was in the tub for so long playing that he had pruny hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment