We have our church gatherings on Tuesday nights at Mark and Katrina's place. Penner was very full of energy tonight so I took him into the kitchen to play. I love this outfit on Penner. Sean and I have always loved the one piece outfits, they are super cute and easy! Now that Penner is wearing size 24 months these type of outfits are more difficult to find for him. Anywho...we were playing with cars in the kitchen. Penner is almost two years old and I am loving this age! It is so fun, he knows how to communicate with me what he wants. He is super affectionate and loves to give hugs and kisses, almost to a fault if possible. For example he was trying to kiss a male friend of ours goodbye and he kept going for a kiss on the lips, it was pretty funny. This age brings me so much joy, that is what I feel like Penner is a bundle of joy! He is so giggly and playful, loving and talkative!
Playing with the kitchen towel. He likes to take them and put them in the lower oven or broiler. In fact, whenever something is lost at our house that is one of the first places I look. And before I cook something in our lower oven I always have to check and make sure that there are no toys or towels in there.
Then Mark came and played with him for a while so I could join the group again. No one else in our gathering has kids, but I always know that Penner is more than welcome there. Mark always says that Penner is as much a part of our church as anyone else, that makes me feel so welcome there. Everyone loves Penner and misses him on the nights we get him a sitter. I am always amazed at how well they do with Penner, they are naturals even though they are not parents.
Mark made Penner into a Trader Jo treat! it was so cute!
And then he gave Penn wings!
No comments:
Post a Comment