Saturday, July 16, 2011

Park!

In an effort to be healthy and fit. I like to run to the park with Penn, every once in a while when I feel like I need to be active. And Penn loves the park, what kid doesn't? So I ran to the park and then Penn and I played for a while.
He used to be so afraid of the swing, but now he is a huge fan!


Warning, this video may make you a little dizzy.





Playing alone. But he is happy.
He knows how to get up the steps of the playground. He always runs right up to the edge, I am sure someday probably soon he will fall right off.
He is so adventurous he goes right up the steps and then to the slide. I always have to run to help him go down the slide. I get scared he will fall off the edge of the playground or the slide. He is not very careful and still too little to get down the steps or slide alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment