Penner was not a huge fan!
Pretty Penner. He put on his cousin Emma's head band. I took a quick picture before Sean saw and made me take the head band off of Penner.
Beautiful Whitney Jayden.
My cousin Eli, too cute! I will admit that I failed miserably at taking pictures that day. I don't know what my deal was. We rented out a public pool that night and had a lot of fun. The pool is really cool because it tapers down like the water does at the beach but there is no sand. Penner ran right in until the water was up to his shoulders and he realized he couldn't walk anymore. I was pretty surprised because he usually hates the pool. And later that night I gave Penn a bottle and he just chilled on the lawn chair while the adults sat in the jacuzzi. It was very cute and I wish I had a picture. Fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment