We went to my parent's house on the 3rd for a barbecue. Penner loved his corn on the cob. I remember moms cutting the corn off the cob to feed to children, but he seemed to enjoy himself eating it straight from the cob.
This is my beautiful niece EmmaBree! I got to babysit her for a few hours. It was very fun to have another baby around for Penn to play with. He is not used to other kids being around, so sharing his mom and his toys are not very easy for him. But he needs to learn, so the time with his cousin was good.
He was very loving to EmmaBree for a while. He kept giving her a squeeze (hug) and a kiss. It was very cute. He would go give her a kiss and she would push his face away.
EmmaBree only wanted to be held by me. She was in a new place with new people and felt most comfortable with me. Penn was not a fan of this. He was so jealous. He started to get upset that I was holding EmmaBree and when she was crawling around on the floor he would grab her binky out of her mouth and throw it. He had a huge meltdown when I changed her diaper. He screamed and cried until I was done and then he brought me one of his diapers. He had a perfectly clean diaper, but he was not happy until I changed him as well.
My sister Miriam was there too. It was nice to see her. She moved away to Lake Geneva so we don't get to hang out as much. Penner remembers her every time she comes to visit and is always excited to see his auntie Miriam.
I put him in the cutest shirt for the fourth. It is red, white, and blue, of course, and it is a Ralph Lauren Polo. I got it for $5 at Once Upon a Child (pretty much Plato's Closet for children). I was so excited to get cute picks of him in his outfit, but he did not cooperate.
Then he decided to wear a winter hat and play the recorder. He is always entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment