I love going to the farmer's market to get some local and fresh produce. This year I have not gone as much as I would like, it has been a very hot summer and I like to be at the pool or in air conditioning. There is a man at the farmer's market who brings a bunch of instruments for all the kids to play with. He plays the bongos and has all the kids play along. He is a little scary and Penner was very excited to play music until that man started talking to him, then he just wanted to be held.
He was glued to Sean and would not play because he was so scared.
Sean and Penner like to play "football," well their version of football. This consist of Penner getting in a three point stance, Sean saying "down, set, hike," Penner running and Sean running after him and knocking him over. Penner loves it.
Family photo.
When we got home, Sean had to go to work. Penner and I made a vegan pizza. I always tell Penner that I made him a special pizza or a special dessert. Now if there is something he can not eat, he always asks me to make him a special one.
It must have been a long day. Penner fell asleep watching a "Penner show."
No comments:
Post a Comment