Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Outside playtime

Penner finally likes Popsicles. He would never eat them because they were so cold. I guess it finally got hot enough this summer for him to enjoy them. He can't have ice cream, unless it is made of coconut milk and super expensive, so I am happy he now likes Popsicles. We got him those sunglasses at the dollar tree, I love them and I am happy he always wants to wear them. A dollar well spent. .


We have a baby pool but today we decided to play in the sprinkler. At first Penner would just stick his hand in and run away. But eventually he was sitting on the sprinkler and putting his face in the water. 





Later on that day we took some of his toy tubs and some bath toys and played with that outside. 


This occupied Penner for maybe 20 minutes. Last summer we played at the park all the time, but it has been so hot this summer that the slides and playground will burn Penner if he plays on it. 



After playing with water all day, we had to change like three or four times. 

We went in and had s'mores for dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment