Saturday, April 21, 2012

My dad's 50th!

We went to a Peruvian restaurant to celebrate my Dad's 50th birthday. It is so nice going out with the whole family because there are like 10 people to watch and chase around Penner instead of just Sean and I. I

My dad and Penner.

Chicha Morada.

This is when we told my family that we were having a girl. I signed the card from "Sean, Rachel, Penn and baby girl Durbin!"

We all pitched in and got my dad an Ipad for his birthday, he deserved it!

The food was really good, well actually my nose has been stuffed up and I couldn't taste that much. My dad and Sean enjoyed the ceviche so much that they drank the leftover lime juice.

All of us and my Grandma. Penner calls her GG Yola (for great grandma Yolanda), it's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment