Monday, April 30, 2012

Iron River, day 3

Our last day in Iron River. It was beautiful out, 70's maybe even 80's and sunny. We went for a walk by the lake.





And then we went to the cash money liquidator store yet again. Penner liked this chair.

The kids played in the sand for the volley ball court for a long time which was nice. And then we had a picnic.







We went up there to fix this truck and take it home. Well it was pretty much unfix able, or not worth fixing.

Penner and Samuel were matching, had to take a picture with them and uncle Colby.


Family photo shoot time.







Fell asleep for an hour or two on the ride home. Penn did really well on the ride there and the ride home, I was pretty shocked, but I think he likes road trips. I however, was ready to be done with the drive at about 30 min into the drive home, it was brutal.




No comments:

Post a Comment