On our first full day here, we went to a play time at the library in town. It was very cute, Penner had a lot of fun playing there. He kept flinging the sand all over the place.
At snack time I let him have juice (which was a special treat) because all the other kids had juice. I would have felt bad not letting him have it when everyone else was. I have to tell him no to everything he is allergic to as it is.
Then we went to visit a farm near the camp. Penner loved looking at the cows. I thought I was going to have a heart attack with him around the electric fences, only to find out later that they could not do any real harm, just a shock.
So we went to the back of the farm where the Calv's were. We went back there and apparently there was a new calf born because there was a big disgusting placenta on the ground.
The farmer had to tech the calf to nurse, it was pretty cool
I liked these two with the matching faces.
Penner pet the calf.
Then the kids went to jump on the trampoline, Penner was not a huge fan.
We went back to our little cabin/house. And Penner was so tired from his day of fun that he went right to sleep for his nap.
Then we had a cook out and the boys went exploring in the forest and learned to build a fire. I think Penner was in heaven.
Breaking sticks for the fire.
Exploring.
Just chillin by the fire with some chips and chocolate soy milk. What a life.
Say cheese!
Walking with uncle Colby.
No comments:
Post a Comment