This year I decided to buy a zoo pass to the Brookfield zoo. Sean and I can each get 2 adults in with us for free! And we get free parking as well. Lincoln Park Zoo has free entrance but it costs $17 to park there. And I love the zoo, Sean is not a huge fan, but I think it is growing on him, things like the zoo are way more fun with an adorable little boy discovering and learning as much as he can take in.
Ready to go!
Snacking on a strawberry! Mmmmm.....
We were walking around the children's zoo. Which is where the farm animals are. They have a children's zoo and a family zoo. Penn got a little too excited about the miniature horses and tripped and skinned his knee for the first time, but I am sure it won't be the last.
You can get food for the goats and feed them and walk around with all of them, which was a lot of fun for Penner, he loves animals. He loved barking at the goats, I guess he thought they were dogs.
Comforting Penner after that skinned knee. He was not too happy about taking a picture after he got hurt.
Then we went to the family play zoo and Penner loved running around in there. He kept trying to hug this turtle, it was so cute.
Saying "ohhhh" as he pet the guinea pig.
"Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see"
A Penner!
I was trying to get a cute picture of Penner with this hat on but he would not sit still so this picture looks like I am choking him. I promise I'm not, I was just trying to keep the hat on.
Fell asleep in the stroller after a long day of fun with mommy and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment