Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's day
I love being a mom! And there is a day to celebrate all moms, mother's day, thanks Hallmark! Sean got me this bike trailer that is also a jogging stroller! It is very nice and Penner loves to ride in it.
My bike with the bike trailer on the back.
Penner is strapped in and ready to go for a ride!

We only went for a 3 mile ride and I had the trailer behind me, because if Sean rides a bike anything like how he drives, I do not want Penner trailing him! After our bike ride I was exhausted I felt completely out of shape only to realize at the end of our ride that my bike gears were on the highest level and I had a bike trailer with a 25-30lb baby in it! I was sore the next day, but went for another bike ride, this time I lowered the gears and it was much better.
Thank you Sean and Penner for my great mother's day gift. Penner you are the best gift. So grateful to have you. I love being your mom, you are the best little boy a mother could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment