Sean and I love Jayden so much and I am so happy and thankful to God that she is going to be a part of our family. It has been hard for us not to know whether or not she would be adopted for sure, but God answered all our prayers when Jayden's birth mother and father terminated their parental rights, and Jasmin and Jon started the adoption process.
I know that it is not the ideal situation. Ideally every child would have wonderful birth parents who are equipped to take care of them and help them know Christ. But that is just not the way things are. But what a beautiful picture adoption is. A picture of God's love and adoption of us. This is a victory for God's family and I am overjoyed to have seen the way God moved and worked throughout this entire situation.
I am just so overwhelmed by God's love for us. As I see Jon and Jasmin's love and adoption of Jayden as a picture of God's love for us. I see how many tears and prayers went into Jayden's life. I see how she has been saved from a life of deafness and destruction and adopted into a life and family of hearing and light and life. This is what God has done for me. He has save me from a life of destruction and darkness and adopted me as His child. And this is what God desires for everyone, He wants all to come to Him as His children. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." Thank you Jon and Jasmin for allowing God to use you. Thank you for being willing to share His love, it is a huge blessing.
Galatians 4: 4-7
"But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God."
No comments:
Post a Comment