Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fun at the Park!

It was finally nice out. 80 degrees!!!! Sean was at church all day. But Penn and I decided to take a walk to the park. I was actually hot outside instead of cold, it was a very nice change. We took a long walk to the park and then played there for a little bit.

It was fun to play at the park with Penner, but it also made me a little sad honestly. I am the first among my friends and sisters to have a baby. So it is hard to me that Penner doesn't really have anyone to play with. Maybe soon my friends will start having kids and then Penner can have friends that are not to far away in age to play with.

Put Penn in the swings for the first time. He was not a huge fan, he was a little scared.



At the park we went to they had a wooden boat for the kids to play in and Penn loved exploring this new place.

He also loved trying to taste everything. Sick! I know I tried to catch him, but I probably missed him a few times as he licked different parts of the park and put things in his mouth. I wonder if he will ever grow out of that.

He loved watching the other kids play. And I had a good time listening to the moms talk, it was very interesting. He was too little to play with the big kids, but he just stared at them, I know he wanted to join in the fun.


What a big boy, walking in the park.



1 comment:

  1. When you come visit you can see tons of babies and have lots of mom talk here :) We miss you guys. Hope you can come down soon!

    ReplyDelete