Friday, March 25, 2011

14 Months!

Hey Penner, your 14 months old now!!!!!

You are showing your personality and temper more and more. You are learning how to communicate what you want very well. You are so silly! You like to tickle your grandpa, you like to give ma ma and da da zerberts! You are starting to throw fits more often when you don't get what you want.

You are not walking yet, but you do a crawl/walk on your knees. Hard to explain but very cute. I hope that you will start walking soon! You are very close you take a few steps and then realize you are not holding on to you so you sit down again and crawl.

You still have no hair, but the very very little bit that you have is reddish brown. You love to eat, you love fruit, pasta (pasta is your favorite!), bread, rice. You are not a huge fan of meat, but we are working on that. Everytime you see an orange or apple or lime or any other round fruit you say "ball, ball" and "more" it is very cute. I try to teach you that it is not a ball but an orange and you just look at me with a blank stare and then say "ball, ball" again. You are my little Italian baby, you love pasta. For everyday this past week you went into the cabinet found the uncooked pasta and handed to me and said "more."

You are still nursing, I am trying to wean you (sort of), but you always want to nurse before bed. I think it is because you know I am going to work in the morning so you want to spend some comfort time with me before bed.

You are beginning to listen to me a little better. It is funny because when I tell you no, like "no, no Penner that's dirty, you can't play with the garbage." You will look at me point to the garbage and plead your case in your little baby talk. It is adorable.

Mommy and Daddy are so glad to have you in our lives, I don't know what we did with all our time before you came.

No comments:

Post a Comment