Well this is my first blog post for March, so I guess it has been pretty uneventful. I just found out my friend is engaged and I am very excited for her. It is so nice when we can share in someone's joy. I am just smiling knowing how happy she is right now. So that means my two close friends from Starbucks are engaged!
I am trying to recap what else has happened in March and nothing is really coming to mind.... Penner is 14 months old, but that will be in another blog. He is finally starting to take some steps on his own. He is still mostly a crawler but, he is starting, which is good. He also does this funny thing where he "walks" on his knees, it is not quite crawling and not at all walking, it is entertaining.
He is sick right now and I am at work which makes me very sad. I wish that I could take care of him today, I hate when he is sick. He had a fever last night and Sean said he is miserable today. Last night when I came home from work he just layed on my chest. He just sat there and rested for like a half an hour. It was nice to have some cuddle time, but I knew that this was not a good sign. He never sits still for more than about 30 seconds unless he is eating. I hope that he does ok with out me today. I know that he will be fine but sometimes it is nice to be there when they really need you. It is hard I wish I could leave work right now and go home to comfort him.
Also I left early for work this morning because there has been a lot of extra traffic recently. OMG, there was soooo much traffic. It usually takes me 20 min to get to work if I leave by 6:20 AM, well today it took me 1 hr and 15 min to get to work. It was so frustrating. I hated to have to leave Penner this morning as he was crying because I was leaving and then traffic was so bad that I was late anyways. I hate being late, it is very stressful. Anywho, I am totally babbling on and on.
One last note, I want to end this post with something positive. Mostly because it has been a little negative. But we have an amazing Lord. He is so loving and kind. I am so grateful for Him. He has been teaching me more and more about His love every day, and helping me experience the rest that is found in Him. I am so grateful for this God, thank You. Despite all the negatives, when I am in the midst of God's love and peace I feel empowered and like nothing is too big to handle with help from Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment