Monday, November 1, 2010

Cheeseburger!

So Penner was a cheeseburger for halloween. I thought that it was fitting since he is such a chunky baby! He looked really cute! I really liked the costume. It was from Old Navy, only $15 which I didn't think was too bad. It was made out of fleece so it was nice and warm which is good since it was like 38 degrees outside. And the bun part went on like a backwards jacket and then velcroed in the back, it was very easy to get him in and out of which I appreciate very much.

We didn't go trick or treated because Penner is only 9 months old and he and I both cannot eat anything with egg or milk, the egg is not really a problem, but anything with chocolate is out of the question for us. But we did go to our neighbor's house so that they could see Penner in his costume. They are a really sweet elderly couple, they love Penner and were very excited to see him. I should have taken a picture but I didn't think of it at the time. Here are some pictures of Penn as a chunky little cheeseburger.



He looks delicious doesn't he?
Penner with his dad, who was dressed up Spicy Mustard.
And with me, I was organic ketchup.
This is Megan and Steve as an Amish couple. They looked great! They used a blow dryer and product to get Steve's beard like that. I wonder if all Amish men go through all that trouble to get their beards looking that good. This was at trunk or treat. At Bethel Community Church they do trunk or treat. It is a really great idea and a great ministry to the community. People from the church park their cars in the parking lot and pass out candy from their trunks, get it, trunk or treat. They also have a band out there singing fun songs and hot chocolate and popcorn. It is a lot of fun and our families were there so we got to see everyone dressed up.
Penner with my mom, she went as America. Very funny mom. Her name is America Walton so she taped an American flag on her jacket. Penner was sooooo cold and sleepy. His little nose was all runny and red.

This is Penner with his Nana and his cousin Camden as batman. Camden is 2 years old. He is so cute with Penner, he always gives him a kiss hello and goodbye and he is always gentle with Penner even when Penn pulls his hair.
The happy and cold family. Cheeseburger, Ketchup and Mustard.
Eating his cheeseburger costume.
Sorry about the pictures that are not rotated the right way. I could not figure out how to fix them. If anyone knows how let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment