Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry, I know it has been a while since I have posted. Penner is 10 months old now. He is into EVERYTHING! Every time I sit down and try to blog I am stopped constantly to make sure he is not eating or breaking something he shouldn't be playing with. He really likes to play with cords and I don't just want to put them all away I want him to learn to listen. So now when I tell Penn no, sometimes he cries and listens and other times he crawls faster towards what he is trying to play with.

He hasn't gotten any more teeth yet, just those 6. He weighs 21 lbs, the same as his 19 month old cousin and lb heavier then his 13 month old friend. I love his chunkiness! New things that he is doing:

  • When he wants to crawl fast, he puts his head down to gain speed.
  • He is still giving zerberts, which is my favorite!. He not only gives me zerberts on my cheek, but he also likes to lift up my shirt and give my belly zerberts.
  • He is starting to mimic us which is a lot of fun. If everyone is laughing at something, he will start to laugh to try and fit in. I will do an evil laugh and then he will copy me. When we play with his toy train I say choo choo and then he tries to say it.
  • He says ma ma and da da. He has been saying that for a while, but I think he finally knows what it means. The other day Sean walked into the kitchen and Penn pointed at him and said da da, it was very cute.
  • He is learning to crawl over things now, like my legs when I am sitting on the ground. When he finally gets over without hitting his face on the ground he is very proud of himself.
  • He is becoming a bad sleeper, he used to love to sleep and now he fights it every nap and every night.
  • He loves Elmo, he has never even seen Sesame Street but every time he sees an Elmo toy he squeals with joy.
  • He also loves yo gabba gabba, he likes party in my tummy, i like to dance, and it is fall best. Whenever they are on he jumps and dances the whole time.
  • He loves music and he loves to dance. It is so cute.
  • He loves the guitar, whenever Sean puts it down he crawls straight to it and then tries to play.

That is all for now, more to come about Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment