Saturday, October 23, 2010

9 months old!

Penner turned 9 months old on the 23rd. I can not believe how time flies! I put away a bunch of his clothes that don't fit him anymore and it was really sad for me this time. He is growing up so fast. It is a lot of fun to see him go through new phases and to watch him as he discovers the world. Some fun things that he is doing now.


  • He is crawling like a pro.
  • He is using our couches and chairs to walk all over.
  • He knows how to dance now. His papa will put on latin music (which he loves) and he will do his own version of the fist pump, it is so cute.
  • He also dances to his leap frog toy, it sings the ABC's and he stands next to it and bounces.
  • He loves to give zerberts. It is sooooo cute, I was laying in bed with him the other day and he would put his face in the pillow than bounce up and give me a zerbert on the cheek. He kept doing it over and over, I love it and hope this phase lasts a while.
  • He is still not the best sleeper, he will sleep in his crib for like 6 hours in a row than wake up and I will have to put him back to sleep.
  • He takes about 2 hours worth of naps a day not always all together.
  • He loves dogs.
  • When he sees something he likes he gets very excited and then tenses up and yells ohhhhh!
  • He loves spending time at his grandparent's (Walton and Durbin) house.
  • He loves his uncle Noah, as soon as he sees Noah he starts laughing.
  • He has 6 teeth!
  • He has decided that once I have his diaper off it is time to run away and fight me so that I can not put the new one on.
  • He still loves bath time. He cries almost everytime that I take him out of the bath.
  • He still hates being in his car seat, but it is getting better because his new car seat has a cupholder that I keep snacks in for him.
  • He loves those "puffs" they have for babies. He also loves turkey and chicken. He is getting a little sick of baby food I think .
  • Everytime he tries something new he makes a funny face and shakes like he has the chills, and then he keeps eating it.

Penn is changing so much everday it is hard to remember it all. I wish I could remember every cute thing he does, but I guess that is impossible.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute...and I LOVED his cheeseburger outfit last night :)

    ReplyDelete