Penn woke up like 5 min after we got there, which was at 9am because of the time difference. So we had 2 hrs to kill before we could check in to our hotel. So we just walked around downtown Holland. Here is Penn in his stroller all ready to explore. He loved wearing his gloves it was very cute.
We stopped at a very cute coffee shop where I got a soy hot chocolate and it was so good, I couldn't even tell that it was made with soy. I actually had to double check to make sure that it was not real milk. But it was soy and very delicious. Since it is such a small town and no one was in the coffee shop we just let Penn play around and get some of his energy out.
People started to come in, so we put him in his highchair and gave him some water.
We went swimming at the hotel. Penner normally loves to swim but when we went swimming he was scared for a while and then finally started to have fun and play and splash. But there was a lot of chlorine in the pool so we didn't stay long and only swam once.
Playing in the hotel room. Penn was so excited to be somewhere new and to spend so much time together as a family. When I went back to work after our time away he was not happy.
We went to Grand Rapids to visit friends of ours. I should have taken a picture of all of us together but I only took pics of the kids. This is Penner and Aria playing, they were so cute.
They kept playing with the pop cans. They liked them better than all the toys that were there apparently. And of course they always wanted the same can of pop even though there were plenty to choose from.


Apparently they were pushing each other away here.
We went to a really good brewery. I was hoping it was kid friendly but there were no highchairs. We ended up getting a really big booth which was nice so the children had space to play. There were a lot of kids there actually so maybe they should invest in some highchairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment