Penner you are 13 months old, you are a teenmonther! I can not believe it. I think I say that over and over again, that I can not believe how fast time flies but it just amazes me. We are however, excited for nicer weather to come. Hopefully soon we will be able to play outside and not freeze. I think about last year around this time how I was still trying to figure this whole motherhood thing out and now I feel like being a mother is just who I am, which I love. I love being a mom, especially to such a precious little boy.
Watching Penn change and grow has been so much fun. This month Penner has been making the funniest faces. He has all these facial expressions (that remind me of Sean), I am trying to catch all of them on camera but it is not easy. He loves to sing and dance, he looks at his singamajigs, points at them and starts singing when he wants to play with them. He loves music, Sean's parents have a toy piano for the kids to play on and he has so much fun. Whenever he wants something he points at it and says "more" which sounds like "mo." He is starting to be cuddly and loving which is great. When I come home from work he gives me a big smile and a hug. I just love when he wraps his arms around my neck, it is so sweet. He is also somewhat like a sour patch kid, you know how they are sour then sweet, except he is sweet then sour. He will hug and kiss you, then decide that is enough love and whack you, we are working on this. He says a few words, he says more, da da, ma ma, hello (mostly when he is playing with a cell phone), hallelujah, uh oh.... I think that's it, but he says more the most. He still loves to take baths, but now whenever he is in the bathroom he feels the need to go straight for the bath and throw all his toys into the tub. He loves animals, especially dogs. He loves his grandmas and his family, which is good because he spends a lot of time with them.
That is all for now, I can not believe my precious boy is 13 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment