Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Aquarium!

Every Tuesday in February there is free admission into to Shedd aquarium so we decided to go. I love the aquarium, Sean is not as big of a fan, but we all went anyway. Penner loved it. It is so fun to take him places now that he is a little older and knows whats going on around him. We went by the penguins and he was more interested in all the other kids around him then the penguins. They were actually pretty boring.

Sean and Penner went to look at this pretend penguin and it's baby. I think they look like the
penguins in this picture, it is so cute and they were not even posing.
Looking at the fish.
Here we are by the beluga whales. I almost had a panic attack holding him that close to the ledge. I kept picture him falling in then me jumping in after him, then getting attacked by a beluga whale. I know it's ridiculous but I was literally having chest pains and it was hard to breath until we left that exhibit.

Taking pictures by the big circular fish tank in the middle of the aquarium. There were so many bright fish, Penn loved it, he was so excited.


This crab was huge! Penn was not afraid of it, but I like this picture because it looks like he was trying to get away from it, when in reality he didn't even notice it.
We went to the underground viewing of the dolphins.

I love this picture. He is such a precious boy.

So when we were by the dolphins there were these two other little boys and a dolphin swam up to the glass and just stared at us for a while. It was so cool, it was like interacting with that little boy. It was so close to us.
In the amazon rising exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment