On Thursdays we have a fun-filled day. We have gymnastics at 10:30 AM (which I can't take pictures of because now that Penner is in the older kid class I am not allowed in). Then after gymnastics we go to my sister in law, Megan's house for play time. Penner is the oldest of the kids, but he loves the babies and he has fun with them.
Eden is 7 months old today and had her first swing ride. As you can see, she loved it!
Scarlett, (Penn and Eden's cousin) also loves the swings. I love this picture of her, so beautiful!
Eden and her girlfriends! We have oldest to youngest from left to right. Scarlett came two weeks before Eden and then on the right is Fiona, who came two weeks after Eden. It is so fun seeing these girlie's grow up together.
Best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment