Penner finally got his first official haircut! He is one month away from 3 years old and is just now getting his first haircut. I really hope Eden has more hair than he did. I had trimmed the back of his hair a couple times when it started looking too much like a mullet. His hair was getting out of control, and I really wanted to get it cut but Sean wasn't ready. I told Sean that I really wanted to get Penner's hair cut before Christmas. Sean still did not agree. I got the scissors out to trim it myself again and Sean finally agreed to go get it done professionally.
We went to a cute kids place in Park Ridge for his first haircut, they also do manicures for little girls! The lady that cut his hair did a good job and she was also very fast, but she was not very friendly.
So handsome! Penner looks like a big boy now, it is crazy how much a haircut can make him look more grown up. Sean loves his haircut, and felt silly for making us wait so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment