Saturday, November 3, 2012

1 month!

Things my little Eden Grace is up to at 1 month


  • Cooing
  • Smiling-I love her cute little smile
  • Wearing size 1 diapers. 
  • Weighs 9 lbs 6 oz. 
  • Her face is getting very round
  • Wearing size newborn, most 0-3 months clothes are still too big. 
  • Wearing NB size shoes. 
  • She loves to eat, calms down as soon as she is in position. 
  • She is starting to bald, which makes me sad, but don't worry she still has shoulder hair!
  • Indifferent about bath time.
  • She loves getting her diaper changed and being naked. 
  • She gets the hiccups a lot. 
  • Sleeps really well, some nights she only wakes up once, most nights she wakes up twice. 
  • She seems to enjoy taking her antibiotics. 
  • She is always very tense, she always wants to hold her head up on her own and kick her legs. 


What Penner thinks of Eden at 1 month

  • He loves her, almost too much
  • He likes to rub his face on hers and call her his "cuddle buddy!"
  • He constantly has his hands on her face and head, well he did, we made a new rule, no touching her face and head. 
  • When Eden cries he runs to her and says "baby, baby, I am here, I'm here."
  • He says all she does is "cry and cry and sleep and sleep"
  • He always calls her "baby" and when I ask him what her name is, he answers "Eden Grace Durbin," maybe some day he will call her Eden instead of baby. 
  • He sometimes asks me when she is going to go back in my belly, I then tell him she is not going back into my belly, but she is staying out with us, and then he asks "forever?" and I reply "yes, forever."
  • He keeps asking when she will walk and talk. 
  • He asks her questions and then answers for her. 
  • He loves her, we are all still adjusting but we are definitely in love with Eden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment